Dunkin’ announced it has signed agreements to open 50 new location as it continues to focus on growth and development efforts outside of the Northeast. New locations under the agreements are slated to open over the next few years in key growth markets including Texas, Michigan, Kentucky, Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Nevada and Missouri.
These signings are part of Dunkin’s plans to add 200 to 250 net new restaurants each year over the next three years in the U.S., with 90 percent of these openings taking place outside the Northeast. The store development agreements include:
- Longtime franchisee Sizzling Donuts, LLC, plans to develop two restaurants in El Paso, and one in Corpus Christi.
- Franchise group, Mesquite County Business Venture, LLC, is set to develop six locations throughout San Antonio, two of which will combine Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins under one roof.
- Franchisees Amit and Kalpesh Patel have signed an agreement to bring three restaurants to Lansing.
- Chris Haddad, Jeff Haddad and Danielle Schertzing will also be bringing a new location to the Lansing area.
- Fares Hattar signed an agreement to develop a Dunkin’ in Battle Creek.
- Southern Kentucky:
- The Rouleau family is set to develop two new Dunkin’s in the Bowling Green/Nashville area.
- TMart Operations I, LLC, plans to develop five restaurants in Northern Minnesota and Northern Wisconsin.
- North Carolina:
- Existing franchisee, George Ross with Coastal Franchising Raleigh, LLC, has plans to develop 16 new units in the Raleigh-Durham area.
- Franchise group, NVGRE Donut, Inc., Greg Novak, Vijay Patel, Ryan Hassett, Nicky Hassett and Eugene Novak to develop six restaurants throughout the Las Vegas area.
- Franchisees Amit, Kalpesh Patel and Michael Crouchi have plans to open seven restaurants throughout St. Louis.
In 2018, the brand opened the first iteration of its NextGen restaurant, designed to cater to the on-the-go customer, and leveraging in-store technology and design elements to stay modern and relevant to guests. The new store design emphasizes speed and convenience, while leaning into the brand’s beverage-led strategy. <p">Dunkin’s traditional menu offerings include freshly-brewed hot and iced coffees and teas, cold brew and espresso-based drinks as well as donuts and bakery goods and sandwiches. Dunkin’ NextGen stores also serves nitro infused coffee from an on-tap coffee bar.