Open to all new and newly renovated stand-alone bars or designated bar areas within a restaurant or hotel. Awarded to the best overall design concept and execution.
- Only projects completed between April 1, 2021, and September 1, 2022, are eligible.
- All entries must be submitted in a single PDF file that does not exceed 28 pages.
- Entries must include a final, approved floor plan and photos of the completed restaurant.
- Entries must include aspects of the branding elements/package.
- It is recommended that entries include a copy of the menu.
- It is recommended that renovations include before and after photos.
Every entry must include the following on the first page:
- Name of project and full name of operator/owner company:
- Project location (city, state):
- New build or renovation:
- Opening date or renovation completion date:
- Stand-alone or within a restaurant:
- Square footage and number of seats:
- Brief description of concept and drink menu:
- Average check:
- Project budget:
- Project team (include members from the operator company, architects, designers, contractor and other relevant parties):
All entries must touch on the following project details (please address the questions below in 750 words or less; you may use photos between text to illustrate points):
- Outline the project’s goals, how the final design addressed the goals and any unique design features.
- What were some of the design challenges and how did the project team address them?
- Discuss design strategies used to address typical bar concerns, such as space constraints, etc?
- Why does this project represent the best of the best in design and in its category?
Deadline for submission has been EXTENDED to Friday, October 28, 2022.
The best browsers to use when submitting are Chrome or Firefox. If you do not get taken to a confirmation page once clicking submit, your entry did not go through. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
* Indicates a required field