Check out all the bonus content as well as highlights from this issue below:
Bonus Content for Nov/Dec
Includes added images, added Q&As, and more.
- Beverage Bonanza: Juice and Smoothie BarsBeverage Bonanza: Juice and Smoothie Bars
The third in a three-part series on beverage-driven restaurants, rd+d takes a deep dive into the segment with a mix of interviews and case studies on smoothie bars.
- Talk Shop: Big Data, Better DesignTalk Shop: Big Data, Better Design
Kevin Armstrong, head of data analytics for King-Casey Consulting, shares some thoughts on how data and the insights it yields will increasingly drive not just marketing and menu decisions but design and development as well.
- Pie Five Pizza Goes All-In On In-House Delivery
- Emmerson Marries Colorado and New York Talents in Neo-Bistro
- San Francisco Emporium Immerses Guests in China
- Gatsby’s Landing Offers Jazz Age Glamour
- Design Market: 5 Must-See Washington, D.C. Restaurants Washington, D.C. Restaurants
Check out the rest of the issue and related content:
- The Product GuideThe Product Guide
Searching for a bit of inspiration for your next restaurant project? We’re here to help. For our annual Product Guide, we’ve pulled together a showcase of more products in 10 major categories, from flooring and lighting to outdoor furnishings and rest rooms.
- Peer to PeerPeer to Peer
Paula Vissing, senior vice president of international and global procurement for Little Caesars, discusses the pizza giant’s current global expansion plans.
- Consultant’s Take: Three Phases to Tech Success for New Restaurants
Digital innovations and smart devices are permanent fixtures. Sam Darwish, president and CEO of Skinny IT, discusses what to expect from IT partners and how to maximize the relationship between restaurants and tech.
- Project Profile: El Five
This 300-seat restaurant serves tapas in a vibrant space bookended by unobstructed views of downtown Denver on the east side and of the mountains and the sunset on the west side. A 660-square-foot terrace along the city side instantly put El Five on the short list of top spots in the city for outdoor dining.
- Reader’s Choices: Megan Walsh, product architectural design for Aria Group Architects