A roundup of interesting bits of news that came across the editor’s desk in the last month.
- A new franchise agreement will bring three new Sweet Paris Crêperie & Café locations to the Phoenix area and one location to Fort Worth, Texas.
- Micro food hall Local Kitchens has co-developed a new and exclusive menu with two-time James Beard Award winner Chef Andy Ricker.
- Papa Johns, Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, and Little Caesars are each testing using drones to deliver food orders.
- Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux celebrates its 20th anniversary.
- In honor of its 60th anniversary, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is giving away free coffee for a year to one individual and 60 others will win free drinks for the remainder of 2023.
- For one day only Peet's Coffee will celebrate National Coffee Day by accepting customers' rewards points from competitors like Starbucks and Dunkin'. Peet's is deeming this their "Disloyalty Program."