Rewards innovative and successful approaches to specific areas of the restaurant, from restrooms and entryways to patios and even creative technological integration that capitalizes on the marriage of form and function in design
- Only projects completed between April 1, 2018, and September 1, 2019, are eligible.
- All entries must be submitted in a single PDF file that does not exceed 20 MB or 28 pages.
- Entries must include a final, approved floor plan and photos of the completed restaurant.
- It is recommended that entries include a copy of the menu, if applicable.
- It is recommended that renovations include before and after photos.
Every entry must include the following on the first page:
- Name of project and name of operator/owner company:
- Project location (city, state):
- New build or renovation:
- Opening date or renovation completion date:
- Real estate type (end cap, freestanding, inline, airport, etc.):
- Unit size (square footage) and number of seats:
- Brief description of concept and menu style:
- Average check:
- Project budget:
- Project team (include members from the operator company, architects, designers, contractor and other relevant parties):
All entries must touch on the following project details (please address the questions below in 750 words or less; you may use photos between text to illustrate points):
- Describe the project’s goals and how the final design of this specific area or feature addressed them from both a form/design standpoint and a function/operational standpoint.
- What were some of the challenges in designing this particular area or feature and how did the project team address them?
- What operational benefits does the design of this particular area or feature of the restaurant deliver?
You may now submit your restaurant design by Friday, October 18 at 11:59PM Central time. Please email email@example.com with any questions.