Awarded to the best new prototype rolled out by an established brand.
- Only projects completed between April 1, 2021, and September 1, 2022, are eligible.
- All entries must be submitted in a single PDF file that does not exceed 28 pages.
- Entries must include a final, approved floor plan and photos of the completed restaurant.
- Entries must include aspects of the branding elements/package.
- It is recommended that entries include a copy of the menu.
- It is recommended that renovations include before and after photos.
Every entry must include the following on the first page:
- Name of project and name of operator/owner company:
- Project location (city, state):
- New build or renovation:
- Opening date or renovation completion date:
- Real estate type (end cap, freestanding, inline, airport, etc.):
- Unit size (square footage) and number of seats:
- Brief description of concept and menu style:
- Average check:
- Project budget:
- Project team (include members from the operator company, architects, designers, contractor and other relevant parties):
All entries must touch on the following project details (please address the questions below in 750 words or less; you may use photos between text to illustrate points):
- Describe the motivation/objectives for developing the new prototype.
- What were the biggest changes/improvements made over the previous prototype?
- Describe/note new elements and materials.
- What steps were taken to drive new efficiencies into the operation?
- What impact on average unit opening costs did the new prototype have?
- What impact on traffic and sales has the new prototype had, if known?
- What makes this an award-worthy prototype?
Deadline for submission has been EXTENDED to Friday, October 28, 2022.
The best browsers to use when submitting are Chrome or Firefox. If you do not get taken to a confirmation page once clicking submit, your entry did not go through. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
* Indicates a required field