Awarded to the best new prototype rolled out by an established brand.
- Only projects completed between April 1, 2019, and September 1, 2020, are eligible.
- All entries must be submitted in a single PDF file that does not exceed 28 pages. If the PDF file is larger than 20MB, please house on a file sharing site such as Dropbox or Google Drive, and include the link in the text box below.
- Entries must include a final, approved floor plan and photos of the completed restaurant.
- Entries must include aspects of the branding elements/package.
- It is recommended that entries include a copy of the menu.
- It is recommended that renovations include before and after photos.
Every entry must include the following on the first page:
- Name of project and name of operator/owner company:
- Project location (city, state):
- New build or renovation:
- Opening date or renovation completion date:
- Real estate type (end cap, freestanding, inline, airport, etc.):
- Unit size (square footage) and number of seats:
- Brief description of concept and menu style:
- Average check:
- Project budget:
- Project team (include members from the operator company, architects, designers, contractor and other relevant parties):
All entries must touch on the following project details (please address the questions below in 750 words or less; you may use photos between text to illustrate points):
- Describe the motivation/objectives for developing the new prototype.
- What were the biggest changes/improvements made over the previous prototype?
- Describe/note new elements and materials.
- What steps were taken to drive new efficiencies into the operation?
- What impact on average unit opening costs did the new prototype have?
- What impact on traffic and sales has the new prototype had, if known?
- What makes this an award-worthy prototype?
Deadline for submission EXTENDED to October 15, 2020.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.