A quick list that includes branding news, expansion plans, franchise efforts, restaurant openings, and more.
- Subway has a new logo and symbol.
- Burger 21 is adding two locations to the Atlanta market.
- Dunkin’ Donuts plans 13 new restaurants and four multibrand restaurants with Baskin-Robbins in the Atlanta area.
- Fazoli’s announced nine franchise agreements to open 22 new restaurants nationwide.
- The Halal Guys will open the chain’s first Nevada location in August.
- Country music star John Rich is set to open two Redneck Riviera bars in late 2016, in Las Vegas and Nashville. Rich originally launched Redneck Riviera as a lifestyle brand in 2014.
- Captain D’s is actively looking for franchisees to expand its presence in Louisiana. Captain D's has seven locations in the state, with an eighth set to open before the end of the year.
- McAlister’s Deli is seeking franchisees in Pennsylvania.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill is seeking franchise owners to continue its expansion into the Detroit area market. Moe's currently operates more than 650 franchised locations in the U.S., across 39 states.
- Chicken Salad Chick opened its first location in Port Orange, Fla., making it the chains 13th location in the state.
- Domino’s opened its 13,000th store recently; the chain has opened 3,000 stores in just four years.
- Fuzzy's Taco Shops hit 100-store milestone after launching franchises in 2009.
- Nando’s PERi-PERi, opened a new Chicago location. The brand operates more than 30 locations in the United States and has locations in 23 countries.