The secured line-up of restaurants includes:
- Slapfish seafood restaurant as well as a brand-new concept by Chef Andrew Gruel.
- Anepalco, a Mexican-French fusion restaurant by Chef Daniel Godinez. Godinez will also design and operate The Bar @ FLIGHT, a full-service bar and restaurant.
- The Lost Bean a full-service organic coffee, tea and juice shop curated by Bodie Rasmussen. Rasmussen will also open a new concept, The Little Greek, serving authentic Greek street food.
- Vaka Burger, known for its grass-fed burgers and duck-confit grilled cheese, from Chef Aaron J. Perez. Vaka Burger rose to prominence after their popular food truck turned into a foodie haven on the east side of Los Angeles. This will be Vaka’s first Orange County location.
- The Sandwich Society, a well-known foodie-sandwich destination, offering sandwiches, fresh salads and soups.
- Another Kind Cafe will open its second location serving Vietnamese-inspired dishes.